Warehouse Controller - Zambia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Warehouse Controller|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Degree||Ordinary National Diploma in Supply chain/Logistics/Operations.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure cost effective warehousing, receiving and despatching of finished goods. • Limit write off and losses within the warehouse.
• Provide a high standard of customer service, both internal and external.
• Maintain good housekeeping.
• Ensure warehouse complies with QC and risk management policies.
• Effective management of subordinates.
• Accurate and timeous completion of reports.
• Coordinate monthly stock counts.
• Completion of Daily/Week/monthly reports.
• Have an understanding of logistics procedures and excise tariffs.
• Coordinate reworks.
• Coordinate direct deliveries.
• Successful candidate must be willing and able to work shifts when required.
• Leadership Attributes.
• Ordinary National Diploma in Supply chain/Logistics/Operations.
• Grade 12.
• At least 3 years’ experience in working in a similar environment.
• MS Office (Excel /Word) at intermediate level.
• Good co-ordination & communication skills.
• Must be able and willing to work overtime when required. • Self-driven, motivated person.
• Own transport and valid driver’s license.
FitterHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Fitter to join their team.
Maintenance ForemanSouth AfricaOur client is looking for a Maintenance Foreman to join their team.
Production Supervisor - MutareMutare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team
Production Manager - BricksHarare,ZimbabweA new player in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Production Manager to join their team
General Manager - Food Processing PlantSouth AfricaOur client in the FMCG industry is looking for a General Manager to join their team.