Research and Development Administrator - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||Research and Development Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Degree||Grade 12 ND Analytical Chemistry or related degree|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ordering, following up on and receiving of R&D raw and packaging materials as required by Lab staff.
* Maintaining the R&D raw and packaging material database by coding, recording, storing, and copying of accompanying paperwork e.g. COA, SDS, COC, and specifications, etc.
* Updating raw material files as suppliers or raw materials change, including raw material specifications, SDSs, INCI information, pack size, and price.
* Updating of raw materials & MSDS schedule on share drive for all staff.
* Filing of new, raw, and packaging materials in an easily accessible system along with relevant paperwork.
* Maintaining the raw material system by discarding expired raw materials on a monthly basis.
* Creating and updating packaging files as suppliers or materials change.
* Filing and archiving of Master Manufacturing instructions as received from production.
* Assist with the sourcing of new raw materials, packaging materials, and alternative suppliers.
* Assist R&D Administrator to compile documents such as Handover and Form Amendment documents as well as maintaining the Product Information Dossier for new and reformulated products.
* Maintains the R&D SOP Training Matrix.
* Generate purchase orders for laboratory consumables, raw materials, and packaging materials required by the R&D Team.
* Arranging trial products (R&D Lab and/or Production) to be delivered to the Trial Coordinator.
* Administration of internal and external product trials, including issuing of product and evaluation forms as well as regular, follow-ups.
* Compiles IEP/Cep reports based on product evaluations.
* Reports irregularities and other non-conformity relating to cGMP which forms part of the continuous quality improvement process.
* Performs all tasks in accordance with the Health and Safety Requirements per the Occupational Health & Safety Act 85 0f 1993.
* Promotes safe working conditions to minimize workplace injuries.
* Carries out all tasks according to relevant Standard Operating Procedures which are obtained in each department.
* This may include operating SYSPRO.
* General office filing and archiving.
* Highly organized.
* Attention to detail.
* Continuous improvement focus.
* Open to learning and self-development.
* Self-starter and team player.
* 3 years experience in Office Admin, ideally in Cosmetic or Pharmaceutical sectors. * Preferably Regulatory Admin experience.
Receptionist - 2 week trialHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Receptionist to join their team.
Personal AssistantHarare,ZimbabweOur clients are in the agricultural commodity business and they are looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team.
Receptionist/ReservationistLusaka, ZambiaOur client in the Hospitality industry is looking for a Receptionist/Reservationist to join their team
Personal AssistantHarare,ZimbabweWe are on the lookout for a self-driven Personal Assistant to join our client in the IT industry.
Front Office AdministratorHarare,Zimbabwe