Project Supervisor - Nigeria
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Project Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||4|
|Degree||HND/BSC Civil Engineering|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Managing project budgets.
* Responding to labor requests.
* Managing product development.
* Establishing department goals and objectives.
* Managing logistics by ensuring that labor, materials, and equipment requests are completed correctly and are within the project budget.
* Conflict Resolution.
* Critical Thinking.
* Interpersonal Skills.
* Time and Priority Management.
* Diversity and Generational Differences in the Workplace.
* Problem Solving.
* 3 to 4yrs work experience.
* Property/Real estate experience is a plus.
* Must be good in excel and Word.
* Must be able to interpret drawings and take levels on site.
Senior Packhouse ManagerSouth AfricaOur client is looking for a Senior Packhouse Manager to join their team.
Supply Chain HeadNigeriaOur client an International FMCG company with well established operations in Nigeria is looking for an experienced Supply Chan Head to join their team.
Trainee Branch ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Trainee Branch Manager to join their team
Operations ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team.