Country Manager - Kenya
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Country Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||4|
|Degree||Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant fields, strongly preferred|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage every aspect of our newly expanding operation in-country .
* Recruit the very best talent in this new market.
* Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for production.
* Collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services.
* Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible.
* Develop marketing and production teams with local expertise.
* Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out the product line.
* Become a student of the culture, remaining aware of customs and manners always.
* Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development.
* Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships.
* Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained.
* Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity.
* Mentor direct reports, especially in regard to our values and vision.
* Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
* Good communication skills.
* Exceptionally well organized and driven by success.
* Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations.
* Outstanding negotiating skills.
* Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills.
* Solid history of data-driven strategic development.
* Decisive and committed.
* A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them.
* Experience in management in hardware tools and machinery.
* Significant experience in the finance and marketing fields strongly preferred.