Finance Manager - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||Finance Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Degree||BCom in Financial Management or Business Administration / Completed CIMA or similar|
* Develop financial and logistics plans in accordance with the long-term strategy.
* Together with the MD, drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
* Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and find solutions for potential risks.
* Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to local and global managers.
* Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets & cash flow.
* Closely monitor all G/L accounts activities and intercompany reconciliations, accruals, etc.
* Creation of internal reporting on cost centers, profit centers and margins.
* Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to local and global management team as well as managing the company’s finance & ERP IT system (SAP B1).
* Oversee all audit and internal control operations and be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities.
* Ensure compliance with financial laws (IFRS) and guidelines.
* Payroll: oversight of monthly payroll (compilation outsourced), statutory submissions & assist with ad hoc HR / staff-related queries.
* Develop Basic Operating Procedures for sales, service, and logistics and monitor their effectiveness. * Oversee all processes related to ordering processing, purchasing, and logistics.
* Highly numerate, with the ability to work well at both an operational and strategic level independently and manage multiple projects to completion
* Excellent planning and organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise at all levels across the business incl. clients
* Ability to travel between branches (currently within RSA only) as required by role (1-2 times/month)
* /- 5 years experience in a full-function Finance role in Manufacturing, FMCG trade, Retail or Logistics
* Exposure to Financial management in a global organization is beneficial
* Experience with SAP essential, preferably SAP BusinessOne
* Computer literacy: MS Office proficient with very strong MS Excel skills
* Ability to manage the full finance function as well as offering financial information/reports to senior management, to assist strategic business decision making
CashierMutare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Cashier to join their team
Our client in the Logistics industry is looking for a Regional Internal Auditor to join their team.
Credit ControllerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a qualified and experienced Credit Controller to join their Harare based team.
Group BookkeeperHarare,ZimbabweOur client is on the lookout for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their Harare based team
AccountantHarare,ZimbabweOur client in the printing industry is looking for an Accountant to join their team