Commercial Executive - Durban, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Job Role||Commercial Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||8|
|Residence Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Degree||Any relevant finance degree.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage Service Provider performance i.e. Sales budgets, Merchandising budgets and Distribution budgets.
* Develop and manage key Retail and Wholesale relationships.
* Manage the overall company marketing strategy and budget.
* Manage the overall stock availability position at Service providers ensuring its consistently at optimum levels.
* Manage all outward-bound stocks including transportation and invoicing.
* Participate in business and/or product development activities.
* Ability to Negotiate and communicate at all levels.
* Ability to build, maintain and grow customer and service provider relationships.
* Ability to interpret and analyze Financial Income Statements.
New Business Sales ConsultantDurban, South AfricaOur client is looking for a New Business Sales Consultant to join their team.
CEOCape Town, South AfricaOur client in the retail industry is looking for a driven, CEO to join their experienced team.
Group Company SecretaryHarare,ZimbabweA client of ours who is a big player in the manufacturing industry, is looking for a Company Secretary who will provide guidance to company directors about how the organisation should be directed, managed or controlled.
Business Unit ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur clients in the automotive industry are looking for a Business Unit Manager to join them on their logistics and fleet side
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Business Unit Manager will provide visible leadership to staff, working with a sense of urgency, in a professional and enthusiastic manner to ensure the smooth, effective and efficient running of the Business Unit in order achieve maximum sales and turnover and profitability.