General Manager - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||General Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Degree||Degree in business management or a master's in business administration|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Overseeing daily business operations.
* Developing and implementing growth strategies.
* Training low-level managers and staff.
* Creating and managing budgets.
* Improving revenue.
* Hiring employees.
* Evaluating performance and productivity.
* Analyzing accounting and financial data.
* Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
* Generating reports and giving presentations.
* Good knowledge of different business functions.
* Strong leadership qualities.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Highly organized.
* Strong work ethic.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Computer literate.
* Proactive nature.
* Pharmaceutical experience is needed.
Policy and Regulatory AnalystCape Town, South AfricaPurpose of the position: To determine the commercial implications, for the Company's business, of the global alcohol policy and regulatory environment, and provide advocacy and lobbying support to the Company's country and regional management teams.
Business Coach - ConsultantInternational
CEOCape Town, South AfricaOur client in the retail industry is looking for a driven, CEO to join their experienced team.
Compliance OfficerHarare,ZimbabweA leading financial services organization is looking for a Compliance Officer who will ensure that the Group conducts its business in full compliance with all national laws and regulations