Associate Product Manager (Connectivity) - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||Associate Product Manager (Connectivity)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Degree||Degree in IT or commerce preferable|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist the Product Manager in being an advocate for the companies Connectivity products and se undergoing extension or redevelopment.
* Document product business rules.
* Collect product data, monitor user experiences, and interpret consumer feedback.
* Formulate and maintain escalation procedures with our suppliers/partners.
* Monitor and report on our escalations with our suppliers/partners.
* Assist with customer communications and effective feedback channels.
* Manage and resolve internal queries and issues related to the product portfolio.
* Manage hardware inventory levels, forecasts, supplier coordination.
* Manage the relationship with our logistics partner.
* Develop product collateral for our internal staff and our suppliers/partners. Work with mark when necessary on customer journey and communication.
* Provide routine and ad-hoc reports.
* Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on product solutions.
* Document existing, upcoming, and new products and services reference material.
* Competitor analysis.
* Rollout pricing changes to relevant parts of the business.
* Liaise with third parties to ensure that products and services are able to be fulfilled and supported efficiently.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to work under pressure.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently. Time management skills essential.
* Show an aptitude for problem analysis and resolution.
* Commercial and mathematical skills essential.
* Show pro-active initiative and strategic thinking.
* Presentation skills.
* Confident and resilient.
* People oriented.
* Attention to detail.
* Good working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
* Degree in IT or commerce preferable.
* At least 2 years’ work experience in a telecommunications industry.
Shift Miller - MutareMutare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Shift Miller to join their team
Finished Goods SupervisorRuwa,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Logistics Officer to join their team
Machine OperatorLusaka, ZambiaOur client, a leading company in the steel trading/manufacturing industry, is looking for Machine Operators to join their team
Partner Milk Growth ManagerKwekwe,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an experienced
Service AssistantSouth AfricaOur client is looking for a Service Assistant to join their team.