E-COMMERCE MARKETING LEAD - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||E-COMMERCE MARKETING LEAD|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
• Plan and manage digital marketing activity, including SEO/SEM, email and performance marketing.
• On-going product management, marketing, and analysis to support e-commerce goals and objectives.
• Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
• Implement a retention marketing strategy that utilises optimised user journeys to drive repeat purchase and maximise LTV.
• Work closely with the brand team to ensure digital campaigns are aligned with overall objectives and brand values.
• Manage activity budgets, track spend and highlight amendments.
• Report on the performance of all digital marketing channels using relevant analytics tools
• Audit e-commerce platforms continuously and correct as needed to ensure proper product -information, content, images, pricing, etc.
• Ability to interpret web analytics, tracking and reporting
• Analyse customer demographic and purchasing behaviour to maximise sales.
• Plan for user testing and A/B analysis as needed for an optimal experience.
• Initiate and manage customer landing pages / microsites / promotional collections to drive optimal business performance
• Monitor competitive websites, industry trends and new technology and digital services ensuring that the brand is staying on the forefront of industry standards.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Use analytic tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Insights) to help inform content strategy
• Top Achiever
• Highly driven to drive meaningful sales revenue for the business through innovative initiatives
• An inquisitive mind with a passion for data - be highly analytical, using data to inform decisions
• An understanding of e-commerce and the key levers that drive sales in an e-commerce environment
• Tech Savvy
• A strong strategic thinker able to craft numerous campaigns across many products and countries
• Solutions-oriented - have a can-do attitude and high energy
• Highly organized and efficient
• An eye for design.
• A passion and enthusiasm for all things digital.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field preferred
• At least 5 years’ experience in e-commerce, marketing or other relevant functions
• Digital Marketing experience is a MUST – implementation and management – with a strong focus on email marketing, social media marketing and conversion optimisation
• Experience with SEO & SEM
External Sales RepHarare,ZimbabweOur Client, an established Retail/Hardware Company, is looking for a dynamic, proactive External Sales Representative.
Marketing ManagerNigeriaOur client an International FMCG company with well established operations in Nigeria is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team.
Trader Assistant (Export)Cape Town, South AfricaOur client in the FMCG industry is looking for a Trader Assistant to join their experienced team.
Senior Sales officerHarare,ZimbabweA client of ours is looking for a sales officer with experience in packaging to join their team
Technical Sales RepHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Technical Sales Rep to join their team