Head Of Finance - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||Head Of Finance|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||7|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Degree||Head of Finance, Financial Controller or Financial Manager experience (ideally 2 years or more)|
* Manage the integrity of financial records and provide assurance of an accurate and complete financial recordkeeping system for the entire Asset Finance Division.
* Timely and accurate financial reporting of management information and monthly Exco reports, including key ratios and variance analysis.
* Preparation of annual budgets, in line with the divisional strategy and aligned with group requirements.
* Custodian of all divisional financial transactions by controlling the financial process, risk, and expenditure against budget.
* Drive the implementation and maintenance of a suitable level of financial control in the finance operations of the division.
* Monitor all business expenses against budget and divisional plans.
* Management of all banking relationships on an ongoing basis.
* Ensure that Asset Finance complies with relevant laws and regulations e.g. financial, taxation, etc.
* Contribute to the implementation of Business and Finance strategy.
* Drive automation and system improvements, by identifying gaps and working with the IT team to find and develop solutions.
* Provide assistance on the IT development of MIS to ensure effective reporting.
* Leadership, guidance, and mentoring of the divisional finance team.
* Ensure that the divisional finance team is appropriately staffed and has the necessary skills.
* Ongoing performance management of the finance team.
* Represent the company as a nominated director on securitization structure governing bodies.
* Ensure that timely and accurate reporting for securitization structures.
* Ensure that all securitization covenants are met at all times.
* Manage the preparation of the Annual Financial Statements in terms of IFRS and companies act.
* Verify the accuracy of, and sign off statutory and tax packs for all Asset Finance entities.
* External auditor liaison and resolution of all issues or concerns identified.
* Exceptional Communication both written and spoken
* Creative approach to work.
* Financial Understanding.
* Ability to do account recons.
* System knowledge.
* Ability to accept Responsibility.
* Effective Team Management Skills.
* 7 years post article experience.
* Financial services experience (ideally 2 years or more).
* Head of Finance, Financial Controller or Financial Manager experience (ideally 2 years or more).
* Management of teams (ideally 4 or more direct reports).
Our client, a well established and reputable company in Swaziland, is now looking for a Zimbabwean Audit Senior to join them ASAP.
Finance OfficerHarare,ZimbabweA client of ours is looking for a Finance officer to join their team
Parts Sales Assistant / StoremanHarare,ZimbabweOh behalf of our client who is a well established Automotive company- we are looking for a highly organized and well groomed Parts Sales Assistant / Storeman
AccountantHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an Accountant with Manufacturing experience to join their team.
AccountantHarare,ZimbabweOur client is a well-known retail related company looking for a strong Accountant / Bookkeeper to handle the main accounts of the main division of the company.