CEO - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Years of Experience||7|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
* Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
* Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
* Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
* Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
* Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
* Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
* Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
* Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
* Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
* In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
* An entrepreneurial mind-set with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
* Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and public speaking skills
* Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
* Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
* MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
Audit ClerksJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client in the Financial industry is looking for two Audit Clerks to join there team.
General Manager - NigeriaNigeriaA fantasist opportunity for a General Manager has arisen with our client in the hospitality industry.
The preferred candidate should have Property industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.
CEOCape Town, South AfricaOur client in the retail industry is looking for a driven, CEO to join their experienced team.
Commercial ExecutiveDurban, South AfricaOur client is looking for a Commercial Executive to join their team.
Dealer PrincipalHarare,ZimbabweOur clients in the Automotive industry are looking for a Dealer Principal to join their team.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Dealer Principal responsibility is to maximize dealership profitability and return on investment through sales of vehicles, products, parts and labour while achieving the highest level of customer care, satisfaction and retention.