Production Manager - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||Production Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||3-5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure proper and accurate production planning.
* Liaise with technical and maintenance departments to ensure optimal performance of the production function.
* Ensure optimum use of production resources.
* Maintain proper functioning of manufacturing equipment.
* Lead and manage the various teams to produce results in line with customer expectations.
* Lead and manage the productions teams ensuring optimal performance.
* Supervise, mentor and motivate the respective teams.
* Manage employee conduct according the company’s Code of Behavior and take appropriate action where deviations occur.
* Conduct and lead regular team meetings (“Let’s Talk”), at level 3.
* Maintain all documentation required for due diligence.
* Maintain accurate traceability throughout the production process.
* Ensuring all orders are produced in full.
* Ensuring all lines are producing at the required efficiency rates.
* Proactively managing product yields; maintain waste within the requirement targets.
* Maintain all relevant Amaro Foods policy requirements.
* Comply with the necessary Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
* Ensure compliance to all food safety regulations, allergen control, housekeeping and pest control.
* Participate in personal hygiene checks.
* Ensure compliance to all food safety legislation and regulations, organizational food safety management system requirements.
* Live the brand by living our core values.
* Always striving to do your best.
* Should demonstrate leadership.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Written and verbal communication.
* Customer service orientation.
* Ability to follow instructions and procedures is essential.
* Along with a high level of integrity.
* Attention to detail.
* Post graduate qualification advantageous.
* 5 years production management experience.
* 6-8 years’ experience in FMCG industry.
* Understanding of Food manufacturing and production.
* Knowledge of technical process and principles advantageous.
* Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Methodologies advantageous.
Our client is looking for a Production Manager (Lamination and Glue Plant) to join their team in Kenya
Factory ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Factory Manager to join their team.
Warehouse AssistantCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join their team.
Our Client is looking for a qualified Machine Operator to join their team
Senior Packhouse ManagerSouth AfricaOur client is looking for a Senior Packhouse Manager to join their team.