Managing Director - Mozambique
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Managing Director|
|Employment Type||Mornings Only|
|Years of Experience||8|
Duties and Responsibilities;
* The Managing Director will oversee the day-to-day management and operations of the company.
* Managing the performance of each employee in conjunction with the HR Department.
* Managing and implementing company policies and procedures in conjunction with the HR Department.
* Responsible for staff disciplinary procedures in conjunction with HR Department.
* Engage and responsible for Union discussions and relationships.
* Improving internal processes and ensuring employees work as a cohesive unit.
* Build and lead successful teams.
* Sustaining current market position and growing market share.
* Anticipate client needs and develop solutions to meet those needs.
* Set up, maintain, and manage sales budgets on a regular basis.
* Managing targets in a dynamic and competitive business environment.
* Developing and designing the route to market strategies for product baskets to ensure margin and consumer delivery is achieved.
* Ensuring that new products are developed in line with company strategy and market requirements.
* Managing stock movement including slow-moving, redundant stock, stock quality, and stock returns.
* Responsible for stock accuracy, stock counts, and stock recons.
* Responsible for all maintenance: warehousing, vehicles, plant & equipment, office suites, and general housekeeping.
* Monitor and authorize the use of hired vehicles.
* Monitor and authorize any overtime relating to operations.
* Improving business processes on an ongoing basis to reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
* Ensuring strict compliance with MRP processes.
* Ensuring correct stock levels are in place and alternative suppliers are identified in conjunction with the procurement team.
* Creating business plans to support the company’s financial objectives.
* Defining long-term strategic goals with clear implementation plans.
* Ensure that financial management processes are accurate and reported timeously in order to assist management in making sound strategic decisions.
* Implement hardware and software improvements.
* Responsible for implementing SAP and all other Microsoft application training for all staff.
* Managing SAP-related issues.
* Understanding of food quality, food safety, and applicable HACCP requirements.
* Understanding Health & Safety requirements in a food production environment.
* General seafood industry experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Solid presentation skills and ability to explain complex processes to an audience.
* Sound ERP and IT-related knowledge.
* Sound financial knowledge.
* Well-rounded and able to multi-task effectively.
* Strong leadership skills Ability to motivate teams to implement processes effectively.
* Ability to enforce and maintain high standards, even under pressure.
* A Degree in Operations Management or.
* Post-Graduate qualification in Business Administration or similar.
* Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Law, Business Management, Finance, or Accounting.
General ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client, a dynamic processing and manufacturing company is currently looking for a General Manager to join their team.
Our client in the FMCG industry is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
New Business Development ConsultantJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is currently looking for a New Business Development Consultant to join their team .
BI ProfessionalCape Town, South AfricaOur client in the FMCG industry is looking for a BI Professional to join their experienced team.