Assistant Operations Manager -
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Assistant Operations Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||USD 2000|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Degree||Related degree, diploma or qualification|
You will be the second in charge.
Maintenance will be your responsibility.
You will manage stock control.
You will be in charge of 3 Depots.
• Control all stock into and out of the warehouse.
• Oversee the production of fertilizer, receiving, despatching of stocks.
• Manage the production processes.
• Ensure systematic maintenance is taken place at the plant and manage maintenance resources.
• Ensure at all times to have an optimal organization to conduct the operational work.
• Maintain a high standard of housekeeping.
• Monitor and control all stock in and out of the warehouse.
• Control costs of the above-mentioned movements.
• Ensure timely packaging, fuel and consumable orders.
• Stock management on all consumables.
• Mange and control security procedures around the property with the security company.
• Regular meetings with security management for reviews of personal.
• Security briefings with the security on the property.
• Control stock management systems and procedures.
• Ensure systematic reconciliations of stock i.e. Monthly and per consignment.
• Ensure monthly stock meetings.
• Management of consumables and expenditure on consumables.
• Zero tolerance to theft.
• Daily stock report checks.
Health and Safety
• Implement health and safety tool box talks.
• Ensure a weekly safety talk is held with all staff.
• Provide training for health and safety eg: Fire Brigade, First Aid.
• Implement safety evacuation procedures.
• All ETG Inputs capex to monitored.
• Manage capex maintenance.
• Ensure best possible utilisation.
• Control production procedures and maintenance.
• Labour cost and control.
• Organizing and planning of production and employees.
Proficient in Excel.
Business AnalystSouth AfricaOur client in the FMCG industry is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
Managing DirectorCape Town, South AfricaOur client, a supplier in the FMCG industry is looking for a Managing Director to join their team.
General Manager (Construction)Harare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a General Manager to join their team
Business Development Manager - LusakaLusaka, ZambiaOur client, a leading company in the Logistics industry, is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team