Project Manager - Data Analyst - Chipata, Zambia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Chipata, Zambia|
|Job Role||Project Manager - Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||Negotiable depending on candidate|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Residence Location||Chipata, Zambia|
|Nationality||Zambian or Resident|
The Data Analyst will oversee all client projects being performed in the Chipata office. They will manage a team of Data Specialists, who directly administer projects on a daily basis.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for such tasks as:
1. Manage data quality and reporting
2. Monitor deadlines and progress of all projects to meet client expectations.
3. Ensure client communication is handled properly for each project.
4. Manage quality assurance on projects.
5. Evaluate new project specifications to determine feasibility and requirements.
6. Ensure staff is properly allocated to project needs.
7. Oversee existing training protocols and devise new methods to enhance employee performance.
8. Resolve project issues with the team and escalate issues to executives and clients.
9. Review equipment needs and make recommendations to executives, such as hardware, software, and subscriptions.
10. Evaluate performance of Data Specialist and provide candid feedback.
The Data Analyst must relocate to Chipata, Eastern Province. A moving stipend will be negotiated to help with moving fees.
Exceptional English communication skills.
Superb attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
IT network administration training.
Keen interest in the ICT sector and working with start-up businesses.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing teams on tech related projects.
Advanced skill in Google Workspace, including BigQuery, Google Data Studio
Advanced skills in Excel including VBA
Skills in R programming language, SQL, Data Visualization, Tableau
TesterMauritiusOur client, a Fintech Company in the Logistics Industry is currently looking for a Developer to join their team.
Junior Business AnalystSouth AfricaOur client, a Fintech Company in the Logistics Industry is currently looking for a Developer to join their team.
DeveloperMauritiusOur client, a Fintech Company in the Logistics Industry is currently looking for a Developer to join their team.
Network and Systems Internal AuditorHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Network and Systems Internal Auditor to join their team