Key Accounts Manager - Lusaka, Zambia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Lusaka, Zambia|
|Job Role||Key Accounts Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Lusaka, Zambia|
The candidate will Lead and manage execution of Local Key Accounts Strategy including Strategic Wholesalers and smaller Key Accounts, ensuring required volume, revenue and margin growth for our brands and packs in these channels.
He/she will be responsible for managing the implementation of execution elements as per the Look of Success for all Key Accounts channels and Alternative Beverages.
The candidate will also be responsible for developing key accounts
Oversee revenue growth management initiatives.
• Manage regional adherence to Supply Chain causals
• Grow Key Accounts and Alternative Beverage Volume and Value
• Maintain and Oversee customer relationships and engagements.
• Align National Wholesaler, Key Accounts and Stills plans to-Company strategy.
• Identify key customer grouping that could potentially form part of key accounts.
• Jointly develop key account customer plans and ensure tactical execution.
• Manage diverse high caliber team and in collaboration with the Marketing team
• Build and maintain effective relationships with Key Account customers.
• Manage national adherence to trading terms and contracts. Implement Stills tactical plan by key accounts customer.
• Manage the implementation of execution elements as per the Look of Success for all key account channels and Alternative Beverages.
• Proven record of accomplishment in Sales – including a Knowledge of Sales and Market trends and needs.
• Inform critical decisions concerning Local Customer Management, AB Development and Key Accounts within a particular geography.
• Strong commercial and analytical capability
• Strong leadership skills
• A business or Commercial related degree from a recognized university
• 5-7years job experience in an FMCG industry. Some General Business Management experience would be an added advantage.
Junior Maintanence TechnicianCape Town, South AfricaOne of our clients who are suppliers to the retail chain is currently looking for a Junior Maintenance Technician to join the team.
Store Development and Merchandising ManagerHarare,Zimbabwe
NPD Technologist & Internal AuditorCape Town, South AfricaOur client a leading FMCG company is looking for a hard working,New product development technologist/internal auditor to join their team.
Butchery ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur client, a well established FMCG company is currently looking for a butchery manager to join their team.
Maintenance StaffCape Town, South AfricaOur client who is the in FMCG industry is currently looking for Maintenance Staff to join the team.