Creative Director - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||Creative Director|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Nationality||Residents or work permits required.|
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities both short-term and long-term in nature.
* Define business opportunities and translate insights into consumer-facing experiences.
* Developing concepts for the brand, advertising, or promotional campaigns across web, website, email, print, radio, TV, and beyond.
* Work with the brand and content leads to produce new ideas for campaigns and marketing communications.
* Storyboarding or translating ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers.
* Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
* Sign-off projects before they are presented.
* Provide leadership, training, and mentorship to the creative team.
* Overseeing photo or TV shoots.
* Selecting and engaging external suppliers when necessary.
* Continuously evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques and practices.
* Conceptual skills.
* Communication and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills.
* Leadership skills.
* Digital, graphic, motion & interaction design skills.
Marketing ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client in the wholesale industry is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their driven team.
Our client is looking for a Group Cloud Partner Development Manager to join their team
Sales RepresentativeHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team.
Sales RepresentativeHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team
Call Center OperatorHarare,ZimbabweA large services company is looking for a Call center operator to join their team