Customer Service Agent (German Fluent) - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Company Type||Call Center / BPO / Aviation & Airline|
|Job Role||Customer Service Agent (German Fluent)|
|Monthly Salary||R 17 000|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Nationality||RSA Citizen / Permanent RSA Residence.|
|Degree||Matric and/or relevant Degree or Diploma|
Your duties will include but not limited to:
* Promotion driven interventions, inbound (and/or outbound when required).
* Financial information, Profile specific advice, and review for additional offers, pro-active value adds.
* Customer relationship building and management by maintaining customer notes and paying attention to customer cues.
* Responding promptly and interact effectively with Airline customers via a different number of channels, namely calls, emails, webchats, social media.
* You will be required to stay abreast of customer center SLA's as teamwork will be required to maintain and exceed the expectations set.
* Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner (by following a defined escalation path when required).
* Key Performance Areas:
* Identify the needs of the end-user.
* Answer chat, calls, and respond to emails.
* Research required information using available resources.
* Manage and resolve customer complaints.
* Provide customers with product and service information.
* Enter and update customer information into the system.
* Identify and escalate priority issues.
* Follow up customer calls where necessary.
* Strong customer service skills; ability to create rapport with customers, via telephone, chat, and email.
* Fluent in spoken & written German (mother tongue level).
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written) - especially: empathy, active listening skills, with the ability to "read between the lines".
* Excellent organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
* A proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
* An excellent history of attendance and adherence to work schedules.
* Demonstrated literacy in MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
* Prioritize tasks in a busy environment.
* Proven passion for customer service and excellent CRM skills.
* Pro-active, organized, and strong personal drive.
* Ability to work shifts.
* At least 2 years of Customer Service or Sales Experience.
* Previous Call Centre work an advantage.
* Previous working experience in the Airline industry a definite advantage.
* Valid driver’s license and own transport is advantageous.
* RSA Citizenship / Permanent Residence.
Area ManagerSouth AfricaOur client in the hygiene industry is looking for an Area Manager to join their team.
Sales Consultant and Kitchen DesignerHarare,ZimbabweA well established company is in search of a Kitchen Designer to join their team.
Commercial Manager / Brands ManagerLusaka, ZambiaOur Client is a Stock Feed Company and is looking for an experienced Commercial Manager come Brand Manager to join their team based in Lusaka.
Sales Assistant / NegotiatorHarare,ZimbabweOur client is a Real Estate company looking for a Sales Assistant / Negotiator to join their team.
Sales RepresentativeHarare,ZimbabweA client of ours is looking for Sales representative to join their team