Credit Control Manger - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||Credit Control Manger|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||8|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Nationality||Residents or work permits required.|
Duties and Responsibilities;
* If you are looking to advance your career and add value to a dynamic, energetic, fun, and hardworking Finance team, then this is the role for you.
* Performs monthly reconciliations for high-value customers.
* Comply with customers’ specific reporting requirements as per contract/agreement in order to ensure prompt payment.
* Ensure cash receipts are allocated accurately on a daily basis – request remittances when relevant.
* Ensure total monthly collections are as per monthly targets as set by management.
* Prompt resolution of customer queries and payment disputes.
* Reports expected weekly customer receipts to the Finance Manager for cash flow forecast.
* Advise management immediately of any dispute or risk.
* Provide regular feedback to the Operational/Executive Team on Age Analysis.
* Building relationships with key customers.
* Assisting auditors with supporting documents.
* Ad Hoc duties may include customer reports as requested by internal stakeholders.
* Accurate and meticulous.
* Great attention to detail.
* Good problem-solving ability.
* Ability to work independently.
* Good planning and time management skills.
* Customer-centric with good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure in an extremely deadline-driven environment.
* Must be comfortable with the Ecowize culture and values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication, and Service Excellence.
* Minimum 8 years debtors or related experience.
* Computer literacy, proficiency in Ms (excel & word).
* Experience in Debt Collections based on an open item system in the cleaning/hygiene/pest control environment is advantageous.
* Sage 300 People/ACCPAC knowledge is essential.
* Previous experience with large national/international customers and a high volume debtors book is essential.
* Extensive expertise with collections and reconciliations of these high volume (monthly service) accounts.
Our client in the Logistics industry is looking for a Regional Internal Auditor to join their team.
CFO - GhanaGhana
Graduate Trainee - AccountsHarare,ZimbabweOur client in the retail industry is looking for a Graduate trainee to join their team
Finance ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur Client is looking for an experienced Financial Manager to join their growing team who will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures and overseeing the day to day work of the finance department.
Accounts Clerk - ReconciliationsHarare,Zimbabwe