Credit Controller - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Company Type||Transport / Shipping / Logistics|
|Job Role||Credit Controller|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||4|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Nationality||Residents or work permits required.|
Duties and Responsibilities.
* Check customer's credit and approve or deny applications based on company standards and requirements.
* Negotiate payment plans with customers and set up loan terms and conditions.
* Maintain accurate records of loans, analyze the effectiveness of the company's credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts.
* Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices.
* Develop the credit-control system in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and company executives.
* Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal procedures if necessary.
* Familiarity with data entry and analysis.
* The ability to listen to customers and negotiate to win.
* Excellent teamwork, organization, and communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
* Proven track record of making successful credit decisions.
Warehouse ManagerHarare,ZimbabweA client of ours is looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team
Warehouse SupervisorRuwa,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team
Regional Logistics ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client in the FMCG industry is looking for a Regional Logistics Manager to join their experienced team.
Operations Manager Road & RailMozambique
Branch Assistant - BeitbridgeBeitbridge,ZimbabweOur client, A well-established multinational logistics company, is looking for a Branch Assistant to join their team.