Operations Manager - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Company Type||Retail / Wholesale / FMCG|
|Job Role||Operations Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Nationality||Residents or work permits required.|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ;
Operations Manager to ensure efficient operation of equal standards across all warehouses and logistics. Responsible for distribution and maintaining stock integrity.
* Managing of the 2 Cold Store Managers to optimize operational efficiency including goods issuing and receiving / production inputs and outputs/housekeeping / etc.).
* Planning department shifts and personnel workload.
* Ensure the Cold Chain is managed.
* Ensure WMS system integrity in place.
* Ensure food safety and general housekeeping rules are adhered to.
* Manage the maintenance of equipment.
* Responsibility for stock management and integrity (packaging, seafood products, and other stock) in own warehouses, cold stores, and 3rd party cold stores.
* Responsible for Quality Assurance across the company and external warehouses.
* Managing the logistics team and oversee logistical planning of company fleet and 3rd party transporters.
* Manage the maintenance of the fleet.
* Coordinate with Trade department loadings and distribution.
* Coordinate with Procurement department all purchases receiving.
* Responsible for OHS across all offices and warehouses.
* Responsible for insurance across all offices and warehouses.
* Responsible for security for all offices and warehouses.
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
* Honesty, Integrity & Reliability.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Problem-solving skills.
* Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
* Managing and motivating multiple teams and departments.
* A willingness to learn.
* Strong ability to multitask.
* Open to change and learning new systems.
* Initiating and keeping procedures for efficient operations.
* Time management - Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize.
* Good time management and organizational skills.
* Must be flexible due to work demands.
* Must have own reliable vehicle.
* Well presented.
* Warehouse Management System experience.
* SAP B1 experience.
* Experience in Cold Store/Warehouse environment will be advantageous.
* OHS experience.
* Logistics experience – managing truck-fleet.
Our Client is an established organization and produces several products and is now looking for a Soya Chunk Production Manager to join the team.
General ManagerHarare,ZimbabweA client of ours is looking for a General manager with knowledge of Plastics to join their team
Master/Head MillerLusaka, ZambiaOur client a leading food manufacturer is looking for an experienced Master Miller that will be responsible for milling flour and maize for the company.
Fitter / Machinist / Mechanical ArtisanHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Fitter / Machinist / Mechanical Artisan to join their team.
Garden ManagerSouth AfricaOur client , a well established company is currently looking for a garden manager to join their team .