Meat Manager Manager - South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||South Africa|
|Company Type||Retail / Wholesale / FMCG|
|Job Role||Meat Manager Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||4|
|Residence Location||South Africa|
|Nationality||Residents or work permits required.|
Duties and Responsibilities;
* The Meat Manager is responsible for the total operations of the meat department and management of employees, which includes hiring, induction, coaching/counseling, training/skill development, performance management , and rostering.
* Maximizing profitability by effectively managing wages, rostering, controllable expenses, budget allocations, and ensuring employees are coached to exceed sales and KPI targets.
* Leading, recruiting, inducting, training, supervising, and developing employees within the area of responsibility.
* Administer formal performance management programs.
* Ensuring employees adhere to CRG policies applicable to their employment. Policies include an Employee Code of Conduct, which covers core values, ethics, and appropriate standards of workplace dress & behavior.
* • Providing outstanding customer service to customers and ensuring, at all times, that the company is positively promoted.
* Liaising closely with stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met.
* Stock Control: responsible for ordering, presentation, merchandising, and promotions.
* Regularly managing reporting of the financial actual versus budget results.
* Packages and displays meat; prepares a variety of package sizes and portions; prepares specialty orders by responding to customer requests, etc; is responsible for cabinet layout and management.
* Manage one-off projects and lead teams on the process or system improvements.
* Leadership and Team Building.
* Client Service and Satisfaction.
* Planning and Organising.
* Decision Making.
* Problem Solving.
* Relationships and Business Development.
* Relevant tertiary qualifications in Retail Operations / Business Management or similar.
MillwrightJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client, a leading Feed company is looking for a dedicated Millwright to join their team!
Our client is looking for a Production Planning Manager to join their team in Blantyre, Malawi.
Project AdministratorHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Projects Administrator to join their team.
Supply Chain HeadNigeriaOur client an International FMCG company with well established operations in Nigeria is looking for an experienced Supply Chan Head to join their team.