Junior Operations Clerk - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Company Type||Retail / Wholesale / FMCG|
|Job Role||Junior Operations Clerk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||R 12 000 - R 15 000|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||4|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Nationality||Residents or work permits required.|
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Ensure loading and offloading of products from/into the cold store/trucks as per instruction without compromising Food Safety or Quality. Assist Shift Manager with the effective running of department by fulfilling daily duties and achieving set targets.
* General admin duties.
* Ensure documents thereof are complete and correct when submitting tamper seals.
* Complete Goods Issued Voucher / Delivery Note.
* Ensure that all documentation is signed off after each shift.
* Ensure that offloading of containers and trucks are managed accordingly.
* Prepare accordingly for offload.
* Ensuring there is a sufficient number of pallets for offloading.
* Ensure the correct quantities, different grades, and expiry dates of ALL stock received.
* Ensure pallets are sorted, weighed, and labeled.
* Ensure that empty pallets are weighed and marked before random weight products are packed onto the pallets.
* Ensure each pallet is wrapped and has a blue label ID Card.
* Ensure that all pallets are placed in the cold storage before it leaves the premises.<b> * Ensure no broken pallets are going into the cold store.
* Ensure that every pallet going into the cold store is checked-in/booked onto the system & has a location sticker.
* Ensure clean pallets are available for receiving and dispatching fresh fish.
* Ensure container readiness before loading.
* Ensure the total amount of bins is captured correctly.
* Obtain loading instructions.
* Ensure that orders are ready as per the picking list.
* Responsible for strictly working and loading trucks/containers according to the loading plan and or specification, that will be provided.
* Loading product and stacking of pallets neatly onto/off the truck or container.
* Offload/Loading of fresh fish or frozen fish.
* Ensure all fresh fish from the production department is placed in cold storage promptly (especially export product).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels.
* Ability to conduct research and analyze data.
* Honesty, Integrity & Reliability.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Problem-solving skills.
* Critical thinking capabilities.
* Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision-making.
* Apply urgency in work done – report faults urgently, take action urgently results orientated.
* Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
* A willingness to learn.
* Strong ability to multitask.
* Open to change and learning new systems.
* Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Good time management.
* Must have own transport.
* Qualification in Storemanship will be an added advantage.
* Computer literate (MS Office).
Accounting GraduateHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for recent Accounting graduates on a part time basis.
Accounts ClerkHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their team
Accounts ClerkRuwa,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Debtors Clerk to join the team.
Chief Executive OfficerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Chief Executive Officer to join their team
Our client, a leading freight and logistics company are looking for a regional CFO to join their Cote D'Ivoire operations.