New Business Development Consultant - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||New Business Development Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||4|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Nationality||Residents or work permits required.|
Duties and Responsibilities;
* To ensure success as a Business Development Consultant, you should be skilled at executing strategic business plans. A remarkable Business Development Consultant should be able to produce tangible results in even the toughest of markets.
* Conducting regular, in-depth analyses of our company's policies and processes to ascertain strengths and shortcomings.
* Analyzing and reformulating existing and promising business contracts to maximize turnover.
* Scrutinizing the market to elucidate clients' needs, competitors' activities, and promising avenues that have not yet been explored.
* Inspecting company finances to identify trends and set reasonable targets.
* Crafting short and long-term, actionable plans in consultation with the Directors.
* Communicating strategies with staff to obtain their buy-in.
* Training staff inappropriate techniques to support the utility of business strategies.
* Reviewing your progress using standardized metrics.
* Compiling detailed reports that capture successes and opportunities.
* Ability to draft, decipher and negotiate business contracts.
* Complete understanding of contemporary market trends.
* Solid business acumen supplemented with decisiveness.
* Concrete grasp of routine and advanced statistical procedures.
* Capacity to motivate staff to ensure alignment with visions.
* Communicative, versatile, and strategic.
* Extensive experience as a Business Development Consultant or equivalent.
Operations ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team
Country ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaA well estabilished company is searching for a self-motivated Country Manager to help with organization expansion. The Country Manager will lead all operations to ensure the profitability of the company's affiliate. Responsibilities include recruitment and training, writing budgets and reports, and
Managing DirectorHarare,ZimbabweOur client an Environmental company is looking for a Managing Director to lead the business in Zimbabwe.
Managing DirectorHarare,ZimbabweOur client is now looking for an experienced and dynamic Managing Director to join them