Account Manager - South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||South Africa|
|Job Role||Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||South Africa|
|Nationality||Residents or work permits required.|
Duties and Responsibilities;
* The purpose of this role is to achieve sales and operational targets in allocated areas while maintaining strong relationships with fellow team members, service providers, and all customers.
* Provide support and input into the development and design of the sales (including calling) and/or marketing plan/s.
* Participate in high-quality engagement and maintain strict adherence to sales calling plans.
* Grow existing customer utilization of both existing and new corridors, products, and services by ensuring understanding of performance by product and service by a customer, service point, branch, diesel truck park, and country.
* Drive the increase in new customer sign-ups.
* Develop a quarterly action plan for implementation, based on the overall sales growth plan.
* Demonstrate commercial competence and increase customer utilization of both existing and new corridors, products, and services by ensuring own understanding of performance by product and service by a customer, service point, branch, diesel truck park, and country.
* Investigate and integrate competitor and customer insights to identify growth opportunities and propose action plans to influence sales.
* Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity, and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region.
* Compile and submit/present monthly sales performance reports.
* Provide support and input into Accounts (Customers/Creditors) with regular follow-ups on overdue accounts.
* Ensure up-to-date service level agreements are in place for all service stations in the allocated area, ensuring adherence and compliance to the agreements at all times.
* Monitor, manage and improve service levels at service stations to ensure customer satisfaction, volume growth, and economies of scale.
* Monitor, manage and improve input costs at stations to improve profitability and competitiveness.
* Execute the development/design of best-operating practices, processes, procedures, policies, stock planning, and service level KPI’s as well as floor layout and look and feel of the branches/offices.
* Provide support and input into the development and design of best practice service level agreements.
* Ensure up-to-date service level agreements are in place for all service stations and ensure adherence and compliance to company standards.
* Improve service levels at both sites and stations to ensure customer satisfaction, volume growth, and economies of scale.
* Improve input costs at both sites and stations to improve profitability and competitiveness.
* Plan and schedule annual visits to all sites and stations with a skewed increased frequency to Pareto sites (20% of sites that do 80% of our volume).
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
* Comprehensive Product knowledge (overall and specific products).
* Must know and understand the industry.
* Strong negotiating skills.
* Strong commercial acumen, and proven ability to maintain tight budget controls.
* Excellent admin skills.
* Persuasive and articulate- communicates clearly and reason logically.
* Creates team spirit and encourages co-operation between team members.
* Strong ability to present, convey and sell ideas, prospects, and concepts.
* Interacts with others in a professional, patient, and confident manner.
* Previous experience in a customer and/or consumer-focused role.
* Experience in Logistics, Financial Services, Financial Technology or Consumer Financial Services is preferred.
* Demonstrated effectiveness in all the areas outlined in the roles and responsibilities.
* Business Management/Project Management/Sales Degree or equivalent.
* Additional courses in relevant fields will be advantageous.
* Valid Driver’s License and Passport.
Finance ExecutiveLusaka, ZambiaOur client, a leading import, export, and distribution company in the oil and gas industry, is looking for a Finance Executive to join their team
Loan Officer - LusakaLusaka, ZambiaOur client is looking for a Loan Officer to join their team
AccountantCape Town, South AfricaOne of our clients who are part of the FMCG industry is currently looking for an Accountant to join their team.
Assistant Accountant/BookkeeperHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper to join their team
BookkeeperHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Bookkeeper to assist her. The successful candidate will spend 2 days at the office in Mount Pleasant and the other 3 days working from home but must always be available.