Corporate Marketing Manager - Durban, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Job Role||Corporate Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Years of Experience||10|
|Residence Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Nationality||RSA Citizen or Work Permit Required|
Duties and Responsibilities ;
* The Corporate Marketing Manager will lead the development and drive the implementation of an integrated marketing and communications program that addresses the needs of diverse audiences, both internal and external.
* Strategy development and planning: Work closely with the Head of Marketing to translate the business strategy and objectives into a sound, measurable, and creative corporate marketing communications plan.
* Brand positioning and proposition development: Ensure that the business is optimally positioned to be brand of choice and translate our brand position into a meaningful proposition.
* Custodian of the brand: The Corporate Marketing Manager embraces the brand to ensure consistent and positive profiling of the business across channels. This entails working with a diverse set of stakeholders – from media to industry associations to influencers and government – to ensure that we are positioned as a credible thought leader.
* Demand generation: Collaborate with the brand marketing and sales teams to develop group-led demand generation campaigns with measurable impact. Ensure that campaigns are aligned to and optimized for the different stages of the customer buying journey.
* Customer/channel marketing: Selling via an indirect channel, distributors form a critical component of our business. Develop and own a comprehensive customer/channel marketing program to ensure that customers are informed, educated, and engaged. This includes oversight and coordination of the distributor co-marketing program.
* End-user marketing: Utilize and optimize the full spectrum of available tactics (including events and trade shows, digital and PR) to maintain end-user awareness, educate and drive demand.
* Internal communications: Collaborate with Human Resources to develop a considered an internal communications plan that cascades our business vision, performance, updates, and developments to a diverse and geographically distributed workforce.
* Implementation/execution: This role is both hands-on and strategic and requires close collaboration with internal teams as well as external agency partners to ensure the flawless execution of marketing plans.
* Marketing finance management: As a budget owner, you will be required to meet KPIs such as budget utilization, cost control, supplier spend, and return on investment.
* Commercially astute, analytical, and experienced in a range of traditional and digital marketing tactics.
* Solid understanding B2B marketing principles.
* Excellent communicator: You will represent our business to the highest standards – through your interpersonal engagements (you are a consummate professional) as well as your work (your attention to detail is meticulous).
* Self-starter: You are accountable, manage your own outputs, and can work independently or as part of a team.
* Problem solver, dealmaker, and negotiator. You can think on your feet and change your approach mid-air if required.
* Delivery-focused: You’re never too busy thinking only about “big ideas”, you also implement them, to the highest standards.
* Hungry to learn: We support a culture of continuous learning and development encourage all team members to own, map, and manage their career development paths.
* Proven track record in developing and implementing B2B & corporate marketing communication plans that utilize a broad marketing mix and cater to diverse audience groups.
* Tertiary qualification in business, communications, or marketing.
Sales RepHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for an energetic and personable lady to join their expanding team.
Liaison OfficerHarare,ZimbabweA client of ours is looking for a Liaison officer to join their team
Sales Administrator - BulawayoBulawayo,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team
Internal Sales representativeKwekwe,ZimbabweA client of ours is looking for an Internal sales representative to join their team
Counter Sales personsZambiaOur client is looking for a Counter Sales persons to join their team Lusaka (3), Kitwe (2) Lilongwe (3), Blantyre (2)