Front Line Support - Mauritius
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Front Line Support|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||R 18 000 - R 22 000|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Nationality||Residents or work permits required|
Duties and Responsibilities;
*To provide front-line support to operations as a bridge between core IT department functions and the needs of the business. This will require an intimate knowledge of bespoke systems and be the custodian of a knowledge base to streamline problem resolution.
* Undertake operational IT support tasks as directed by Line Manager.
* Receiving, logging, and management of incidents applicable to front-line support.
* Triage and resolution of incidents.
* Appropriate escalation of issues to the Back-line support team or the on-call engineer.
* Ownership of customer issues and follow up on the status of issues on behalf of the customer and communicate progress in a timely manner.
* Ensure customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
* To maintain a high degree of availability and presence of mind under pressure.
* Investigate system or data anomalies to pin-point source operational systems issues.
* Maintain a knowledge base to assist with the continual improvement of problem resolution timelines.
* Provide stand-by assistance after hours as is dictated by the after-hours support schedule.,
* Provide support and input into both the development/design and prioritizing according to ROI of all new software and hardware development by the IT Manager as required for both new and existing products and services/integration.
* Monitor, manage and ensure utilization, care, and uptime of all software and hardware within your function of responsibility.
* Customer service/support experience in a similar role.
* Experience in Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
* Desirable Experience in call logging systems.
* A self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
* Demonstrated effectiveness in all the areas outlined in the roles and responsibilities.
* Integrity and Honesty is non-negotiable.
* Reliability and dependability.
* Customer service focus.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong work ethic.
* Fast learner.
* Applicable degree/diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent or studying towards one.
* Additional applicable certifications will be advantageous.
* SQL and read C# code.
Front Line SupportMauritiusOur client, a Fintech Company in the Logistics Industry is currently looking for a Developer to join their team.
Graphic DesignerHarare,ZimbabweWe are on the lookout for a Graphic Designer to work for our client in the Media industry.
Quality Assurance/Testing AnalystHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for a Quality Assurance / Testing Analyst to join their team.
Senior DevOps EngineerCape Town, South AfricaOur client in the IT industry is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team.
Operations ManagerMozambiqueOur Client is an established and growing company who provides a range of IT Consultancy to their clients and are now looking for an Operations Manager to join their team. The Operations Manager will be required to provide day to day management and supervision of On-site Maintenance, Projects, and Su