Tester - South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||R 20 000 - R 30 000|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||South Africa|
|Nationality||RSA residents or work permits required|
Duties and Responsibilities;
* To ensure the quality of software development and deployment. The role involves performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose which can include analysis of software and systems, mitigating risk, and preventing software issues. This has the dual responsibility of understanding the success criteria of a requirement while having tested the technical aspects of it as well.
* Accepts responsibility for the creation of test cases, based on User Stories/ Success Criteria specified in the Business Requirements Documentation.
* Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
* Completes traceability records, from test cases back to requirements; showing testing path as well as failure/ success points.
* If required to, produces materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services. Specifies requirements for environment, data, resources, and tools.
* Maintains a defects register, while also using Jira and/ or Slack to communicate with the Development team to assist in bug tracking and fixing.
* Reports back on progress, anomalies, risks, and issues associated with the overall project.
* Identify, document, and assist in the mitigation of defects with the project team.
* On occasion, demonstrate/replicate issues to the team.
* Assist in demonstrating completed work at the end of a Sprint, as part of an Agile (Scrum) project ceremony.
* Work alongside Business Analyst to understand and document requirements that will require testing (so that testing criteria can be shared and collaborated upon).
* Diligent and systematic testing process; front end to back end testing.
* Tailors processes in line with agreed standards and evaluation of methods and tools.
* Reviews and improves usage and application of methods and tools.
* Integrity and Honesty is non-negotiable.
* Reliability and dependability.
* Customer service focus - outcomes-based perspective.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong work ethic.
* Fast learner.
* Experience of Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
* Applicable degree/diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
* Additional applicable certifications will be advantageous.
* SQL and read C# code.
Senior DevOps EngineerCape Town, South AfricaOur client in the IT industry is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team.
Technical LeadCape Town, South Africa*Our leading client in the IT industry is looking for Technical Lead to join their team.
Sales Representative - SowetoJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client in the FMCG industry is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team.
Functional Test AnalystJohannesburg, South AfricaOur Client is looking for a Functional Test Analyst to join their team in Johannesburg.
Data AnalystHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team.