Junior Business Analyst - South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||South Africa|
|Job Role||Junior Business Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||R 23 000 - R 28 000|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Residence Location||South Africa|
|Nationality||RSA residents or work permits required|
Duties and Responsibilities;
*The purpose of this role is the practice of enabling change in an organization, by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders.
This role is required to conduct detailed analysis based on business problems that exist in order to recommend the appropriate action required to address the problem in conjunction with impact-aware thinking in terms of the broader ecosystem.
* Create and design specifications as requested by the various Business Units.
* Liaise with consultants and managers to document business processes effectively.
* Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, manuals, policy documents, etc. are kept up to date and are available.
* Create and develop all types of requirements; business, user (stakeholder), functional (solution), non-functional (quality of service), constraint, and implementation (transition).
* Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving.
* Behavioral Characteristics: Ethics (fairness, morality).
* Business Knowledge.
* Communication Skills.
* Interaction Skills.
* Tools & Technology.
* Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and also perform test execution as required.
* Liaise with the Test team to ensure functionality matches user requirements.
* Provide status updates and feedback to Senior IT BA / Product Managers on all projects.
* Liaise with external parties regarding functionality and integration when required.
* Create and update user and training documentation, ensure all relevant information is included in user documentation, draft training material, and manuals for new systems/updates.
* Participate in the essential agile ceremonies.
* Oversee broader interlinked documentation of the ecosystem.
* Knowledge of Business Analysis methodology / IIBA Standards.
* Knowledge of project management principles.
* Knowledge of Agile methodology.
* Recognized business analysis or information systems qualification.
* Business analysis experience in the financial or retail industry.
* Payments experience.
* Experience dealing with compliance regulations.
* Demonstrated effectiveness in all the areas outlined in the roles and responsibilities.
* Integrity and Honesty is non-negotiable.
* Reliability and dependability.
* Customer service focus.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong work ethic.
* Fast learner.
Knowledge of Business Analysis methodology / IIBA Standards.
Knowledge of project management principles.
Knowledge of Agile methodology.
Recognized business analysis or information systems qualification.
Business analysis experience in the financial or retail industry.
Experience dealing with compliance regulations.
Front Line SupportMauritiusOur client, a Fintech Company in the Logistics Industry is currently looking for a Developer to join their team.
UX/UI DesignerCape Town, South AfricaOur client a well established IT company based in Cape Town is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join thier team!
IT Technician - KwekweKwekwe,ZimbabweOur Client, is now looking for an IT Technician to join their team.
Delphi ProgrammerHarare,ZimbabweOur client in the finance industry is looking for a Delphi Programmer to join their team.