Developer - South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||R 45 000 - R 55 000|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||South Africa|
|Nationality||RSA residents or work permits required|
Duties and Responsibilities;
* The purpose of this role is to translate complex requirements into maintainable code that can be adapted to the changing needs of the business. This role will also have the responsibility to ensure operational excellence and effectiveness, as well as maintain strong relationships with service providers, suppliers, and customers within the Company.
* Contribute to architectural discussions with architects and lead developers.
* Actively contribute lines of code (leading by example), as well as code reviews.
* Provide technical guidance to software developers.
* Communicate effectively with 3rd parties and when dealing with technical support queries.
* Draft training material and manuals for new systems/updates.
* Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
* Writing and implementing efficient codes and determining operational practicality.
* Developing quality assurance procedures.
* Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
* Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
* Training users.
* Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
* Ad hoc duties as required from time to time
* Interest in improving development processes that result in faster development and higher code quality.
* Interest in new technologies and how to augment the existing platform to achieve scale and remain relevant.
* Exposure to cloud platforms and a keen interest in leveraging cloud-specific technology to gain efficiencies and availability.
* Insight in applying design patterns to complex problems.
* Experience in architecting, developing, testing, deploying systems.
* Solid understanding of integration and web services.
* Proficient on the Linux command line.
* Solid experience in caching, revision control, message queues, issue tracking, monitoring, database transactions, testing.
* Demonstrated effectiveness in all the areas outlined in the roles and responsibilities.
* Integrity and Honesty is non-negotiable
* Reliability and dependability.
* Customer service focus.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong work ethic.
* Fast learner.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field.
Senior BI EngineerJohannesburg, South Africa
Operations ManagerMozambiqueOur Client is an established and growing company who provides a range of IT Consultancy to their clients and are now looking for an Operations Manager to join their team. The Operations Manager will be required to provide day to day management and supervision of On-site Maintenance, Projects, and Su
ICT Team LeaderHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an ICT Team Leader with experience in project management as well as solid knowledge of technology trends for effective user and ICT infrastructural support.
IT ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an IT Manager to join their team.