Quality Assurance Manager - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Company Type||Retail / Wholesale / FMCG|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||8|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Nationality||RSA Citizen or Work Permit Required|
To promote quality throughout the organisation by assuring compliance to an effective food safety and quality management system and the continuous improvement of our processes through the facilitation of problem solving and the process of Control of Change.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBITIES
Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
Making recommendations for improvement.
Creating training materials and operating manuals.
• Quality Management and Quality Control systems development and implementation in line with best practice.
• Managing and leading teams towards high performance.
• Planning and organising.
• QC skills and use of apparatus.
• Of FSSC/ ISO 22000, ISO, HACCP, PRP’s, Food Technology.
• World class manufacturing and quality practices and models.<bR> • Industry specific product and process knowledge.
• Personnel and human resources practices (Handling of Disciplinary enquiries, BCEA, LRA).
• Management systems.
• Administration and Management.
• Problem Solving Tools.
• Budgets & Basic accounting – Mathematics.
• Audit Compliance & Skills.
• Preferably Further Management Qualification: Post Graduate Management Diploma.
• Full competence in this role is typically developed over a period of 5-7 years with management training and experience.
Butcher ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur Client, A leading FMCG company in Cape Town is looking for a skilled Butcher Manager to join their dynamic team.
Quality Assurance ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur client , a well established company is currently looking for a quality assurance manager to join their team.
Fitter / Machinist / Mechanical ArtisanHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Fitter / Machinist / Mechanical Artisan to join their team.
Our Client is looking for a General Manager (Feedmill) to join their team based in Malawi.
Group Quality ManagerSouth AfricaOur client, a diverse development and property management company is currently looking for a Group Quality Manager to join their team.