Trainee Buyer - Botswana - Botswana
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Trainee Buyer - Botswana|
|Employment Type||Mornings Only|
|Monthly Salary||20 000 - 25 000 M|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience|
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop within the company and become a valued member of the procurement team. Reporting to the Buyer, you will be responsible for the procurement of materials and providing purchasing support to the rest of the team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Assisting the buyer with the selection of the right product mix.
* Writing, placing and tracking purchase orders.
* Ensuring products are purchased at the right time, to specification and at a good price.
* Negotiating with vendors and building positive, long-term relationships.
* Researching new suppliers and making recommendations to the buyer.
* Preparing competitive retail and pricing strategies.
* Planning, monitoring and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
* Preparing budgets and forecasting purchasing trends.
* Compiling reports on product performance and statistics.
* Degree in business, economics, marketing or related field preferred.
* Previous experience in the merchandising or retail industry is a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
* Strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
Supply Chain AdministratorHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for an organised and highly personable Supply Chain Administrator to join their team.
Procurement OfficerHarare,ZimbabweOur client who specializes in Hardware is looking for a Procurement Officer to join their team.
Stock ControllerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Stock Controller to join their team.
Trainee Buyer - BotswanaBotswanaOur client, a leading African FMCG, is looking for a Trainee Buyer to join their team.
Procurement ManagerRuwa,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for a Procurement Manager to join their team