Country Manager - Zambia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Company Type||Transport & Logistics|
|Job Role||Country Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Years of Experience||5|
- Manages P&L, annual budget, best practices and subject matter including analysis of costs, competitive trends and technology
- Evaluates the organizational strengths and challenges, driving sales and process improvement through a collaborative, transparent management style
- Identifying and driving opportunities for growth and revenue improvement throughout the regions and implementation of cost and process optimization opportunities.
- Interfacing with key stakeholders internally and with customers within the regions.
- Improving financial and operational performance
- Advocating and implementing standard operating procedures; standardizing workflows across the network,
directing an aggressive business development and operating plan.
- Acting as a change agent to instill collaboration, communication, vision and problem-solving capabilities throughout the organization.
- Working in collaboration with the organization to strategically and tactically develop, align and implement sales growth initiatives and operational efficiencies, SOP’s, capabilities and systems to support short and long-term EBITDA improvement, delivery performance, asset effectiveness, supply flexibility and availability all the while impro
- Work experience in a developing country
- Advanced degree: MBA / Equivalent work experience plus degree
- Minimum of 5 years as a senior manager of a transport, freight forwarding or other related technology-driven business
- Successful track record in leading a growing business
Country ManagerBotswanaA market leading pan-African business is seeking a Country Manager to lead its Botswana operations.
Managing DirectorCape Town, South AfricaOur client, a supplier in the FMCG industry is looking for a Managing Director to join their team.
Head Strategy and InvestmentsHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Head Strategy and Investments to join their diverse team.
Commercial ManagerMozambiqueAs a Commercial Manager for the company will share and accountability with team managers for the business and channels.
In this role you are fully accountable for leading the sales, marketing, communications and distribution functions while constantly ensuring the optimal route to market by
Managing DirectorHarare,ZimbabweOur client is now looking for an experienced and dynamic Managing Director to join them