Country Manager - Zambia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Company Type||Transport & Logistics|
|Job Role||Country Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Years of Experience||5|
- Manages P&L, annual budget, best practices and subject matter including analysis of costs, competitive trends and technology
- Evaluates the organizational strengths and challenges, driving sales and process improvement through a collaborative, transparent management style
- Identifying and driving opportunities for growth and revenue improvement throughout the regions and implementation of cost and process optimization opportunities.
- Interfacing with key stakeholders internally and with customers within the regions.
- Improving financial and operational performance
- Advocating and implementing standard operating procedures; standardizing workflows across the network,
directing an aggressive business development and operating plan.
- Acting as a change agent to instill collaboration, communication, vision and problem-solving capabilities throughout the organization.
- Working in collaboration with the organization to strategically and tactically develop, align and implement sales growth initiatives and operational efficiencies, SOP’s, capabilities and systems to support short and long-term EBITDA improvement, delivery performance, asset effectiveness, supply flexibility and availability all the while impro
- Work experience in a developing country
- Advanced degree: MBA / Equivalent work experience plus degree
- Minimum of 5 years as a senior manager of a transport, freight forwarding or other related technology-driven business
- Successful track record in leading a growing business
Branch ManagerKitwe, ZambiaOur client is looking for a Branch Manager to manage their branch in Kitwe
General ManagerDurban, South AfricaOur Client is looking for a driven and experienced General Manager to join their team.
CEODurban, South AfricaOur Client is a large retailer currently looking for a CEO to join their team.
Managing DirectorJohannesburg, South AfricaWe are looking for an experienced Managing Director to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and goals.
CEOCape Town, South AfricaOur Client is a large retailer currently looking for a CEO to join their team.