New Product Development Manager - South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||South Africa|
|Company Type||Retail / Wholesale / FMCG|
|Job Role||New Product Development Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||38 000|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||South Africa|
Focus on identifying opportunities for new product lines
· Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones.
· Compile/check/approve product specifications & labelling and do formal production handovers
· Work with suppliers and customers on quality issues and new products ideas
· Interpret briefs accurately to deliver effective solutions that meet the requirements of the customers.
· Cost analysis of all new developed formulations
· Ensure that stringent hygiene food safety standards are met and ensure compliance at all times with current food safety systems
Ability to handle pressure
· Tenacity and Drive
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong focus on customer service
· Ability to build lasting relationships with team members & customers
· Excellent communication skills on all organisational levels
· Professional chef training will be advantageous
· Proven track record of successful product development
· Flavourist training and/or experience will be advantageous
Supply Coordinator - NdolaNdola,ZambiaOur Client, a very well established Oil and Gas company is recruiting for a Supply Coordinator to join their team in Ndola.
New Product Development ManagerSouth AfricaOur Client is looking for a New Product Development Manager to join their team.
The NPD Manager will manage and co-ordinate the product development process from product concept to final product by leading the NPD Team.
Cold Store SupervisorCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for Cold store Supervisor in Cape Town to join their team.
Key Accounts ManagerSouth AfricaOur Client is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team!
Factory ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur Client is looking for a Factory Manager to Join their team and oversee the implementation of company strategy by leading the Processing Divisions’ Management Team/s.