Maintenance Electrician - South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||South Africa|
|Company Type||Retail / Wholesale / FMCG|
|Job Role||Maintenance Electrician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||South Africa|
|Nationality||S.A Citizen or Work Permit Required|
1. Minimise the need for external contractors.
1. Manage Quality Process Audit findings with corrective actions.
PROCESS CAPABILITY / CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
1. Assist with reliability improvement projects.
2. Utilise Pragma or other systems for generating reliability improvement activities.
3. Assist with development of standards for plant, equipment and machine components.
4. Facilitate Team Problem Solving sessions to effect root cause analysis.
5. Diagnose potential failure of any items of equipment and plan accordingly to ensure that repairs can be effected timeously.
6. Attend to Electro Mechanical break downs
7. Become the first line of call out for Electro Mechanical break downs through research of current and new technologies, thus minimizing the need for outside contractors.
8. Ensure that critical spares are identified and available to minimise down time.
9. Review installations and ensure compliance with OSH act and standards.
10. Continuously monitor and evaluate performance of Electro Mechanical equipment in the Factory.
11. Report all unsafe conditions to the Maintenance Manager and institute corrective actions.
12. Implement maintenance strategies to keep abreast of latest technological advances, where appropriate in the field of Electro Mechanical maintenance on equipment and machines.
13. Drive equipment and machine Safety improvements to ensure risk assessments and hazardous impacts are focussed upon to reduce risks.
14. Do standby duties when required.
1. Compliance with Environmental Health and Safety requirements (EHS).
2. Compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA).
3. Compliance with Human Resource Policies and Procedures.
4. Compliance with Ethics Policy.
5. Embrace Continuous Improvement.
6. Demonstrate Quality awareness.
7. Demonstrate Safety awareness.
The job holder must have a solid understanding of the following:
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s basic understanding)
HT Electrical systems
Computerised Maintenance Systems
Computer literate:– MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
Shipping ControllerDurban, South AfricaWe are looking for a Shipping Coordinator to join their team of dynamic and energetic professionals.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Senior Manager - Technical ServicesJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join their team. They will be is responsible and accountable for managing the pre and post-sales support requirements to the Sales and Marketing team, and the customers and distributors, to maintain customer satisfaction and brand confidence
Retail Key Accounts ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for a knowledgeable individual to join their team, someone who has a good initiative and is trustworthy. <bv> <bv>
Our Client is looking for Storefront Manager to manage the day to day operational and support tasks that are essential to delivering objectives.
Area Developmental Coordinator / Area Sales ManagerLusaka, ZambiaOur client is looking for an Area Developmental Coordinator / Area Sales Manager to join their team